Tag Archives: EstateSales.net
Father’s Day is this Sunday and many estate sales are selling great gifts for Dads that will save you dollars. You can have a day of shopping fun and find a terrific gift for the man in your life.
This weekend you’ll find sales with tools, cameras, golf equipment, gym equipment, mens clothing, sports memorabilia and more. To help you find these sales in your state click on the links below to these estate sale listing websites and find your city and state.
Please let the estate sale companies you visit know you read EstateSalesNews.com. “Like” us on Facebook, “Follow” us on Twitter and check us out on Pinterest.
We are passionate about estatesales.
For those that are avid fans or shoppers at estate sales the extraordinary numbers of estate liquidations has created a utopia.
This demand has been created by the millions of baby boomers moving, downsizing, and going into retirement. Estate sale companies have formed across the country, encouraged by the concept of being their own boss and what they perceive as the money to be made. This encouragement comes from a variety of sources, many of which profit from the creation of estate sale companies and liquidators. Where there were once four or five estate sale companies now there may be 100 to 200 in metropolitan areas.
Many shoppers at estate sales are looking for items to resell on such websites as eBay or Etsy. They may repurpose or redesign them (a good example would be what happens on the HGTV program Flea Market Flip).
The rare, unique, and highly collectible still sell, but then there is “the rest of the stuff”, general household, furnishings, lawn equipment, used cars etc. Selling these items isn’t as easy as it once was. Estate liquidators have to be savvy marketers and know where their buying base is. For many it comes from publicizing the sale on estate sale listing websites, Estatesale.com, EstateSales.Net, or EstateSales.org. However, with so many estate sale companies and sales, that may not be enough depending on their location. Facebook, Twitter, and email lists have become a great resource for reaching buyers.
Estate sales are great places to find everything from fine jewelry to laundry detergent. Save dollars, go green, and support your local economy.
This week there are a variety of interesting and collectible items at estate sales across the country. Please let them know you saw their photos and learned about the sale on EstateSalesNews.com. We are passionate about estate sales.
It’s Monday, April 20th, 2015 and estate sales are in full swing.
Estate sale buyers here are some buying tips for the thousands of estate sales taking place weekly. EstateSalesNews.com is the source to learn about estate sales, news, and be a resource for your treasure hunting. We are passionate about estate sales.
- Decide which estate sale listing websites you want to subscribe to for weekly emails about liquidations in your area. You should consider signing up with at least two. Not all estate sale companies are listed on just one listing site.
- Carefully read through the estate sale companys’ terms and conditions posted on their home page or on the estate sale listing website page. Make sure you understand what they require for entrance, payment, and if you need to bring your own packing materials. Don’t forget a magnifying glass or loop and a small flashlight. Remember many estate liquidators do not allow pocket books or purses any more so if in doubt call and ask them what is acceptable.
- If you are avid estate saler decide which sales are most interesting for you and place them in order of importance. Many estate sale listing websites offer you routing or mapping capabilities. You could also use your smartphone if you are navigating between sales.
- If you have an opportunity before the sale check out the parking availability in the general area of the property.
- Remember to lock your vehicle, don’t bring animals, and if you have a child check with the estate sale company ahead of the day the sale opens to see if children are permitted. Many sales are so packed, estate sale companies want to provide a safe environment for all.
Have fun, drive defensively (people get excited when attending estate sales), bring your patience, and politeness does count. Estate sale companies want your business, but they also want to be respected and treated in a business manner. It’s not a “yard or garage sale”.
Spring flowers are blooming, the temperatures are rising and the thought of relaxing and eating outdoors is on a lot of peoples minds.
Here is a quick look at some of the patio furniture for sale across the country this weekend at estate sales.
Here is where you can find estate sales for this weekend.
What’s selling this week at estate sales. Here are a some collections for sale starting today.
Bridal shop liquidation, Long Grove, IL – One day only! 4/12/2015 only. Gowns from $10.00 to $200.00 Click here for info.
3 day sale in Sherman Oaks, CA. Starts today – 4/10/2015 includes pipe collection. Click here for info
Culver City, CA – Starts Today 4/10/2015 Decades of fun vintage house packed – Click here for info
Sherman Oaks, CA – Sterling silver collection – starts today 4/10/2015. Click here for info
Estate Sales News is passionate about estate sales. Find an estate sale near you at Estatesale.com, EstateSales.NET, EstateSales.org, or Estatesale.company.
To attend an interesting sale which required research and knowledge by the estate sale company and auction company working side by side you can go to 10525 Frost Rd., Portland, MI 48875. The estate sale is run by Wonder Women Estate Sales and the Saturday auction by Epic Auctions and Estate Sales. Here is a link to the sale and auction.
To view other estate sales and auctions we include the following links. Please tell them you heard about it from EstateSalesNews.com
To our friends observing Yom Kippur starting this evening we wish you a good fast.
We will return on Monday to discuss estate sale listing websites for estate sales and what you should ask and expect from them and why it is important to sellers, estate sale companies, and buyers. Monday on EstateSalesNews.com
Happy shopping and remember shop an estate sale, save $$$$ and go green.
Estate Sales News will be speaking at a breakout session at the second annual 2014 Estate Sale Conference in Memphis TN sponsored by EstateSales.Net. Our topic “Contracts“. What you need to include in your contract for your protection and to prevent misunderstandings. Contracts can provide simplicity and clarity for a successful relationship between estate sale company and seller.